Call for Participation
Documentation and Workshop Materials
- Getting Started
- I want to run Linux Operating System
- I want to run Windows Operating System and I have >1Gbyte RAM on my PC
- I want to run Windows Operating System and I have less than 1Gbyte RAM on my PC
- Start up Windows
- Installation of R/Bioconductor for Windows Users < 1GB RAM
- First, to install R, download this file http://mirror.kapook.com/cran/bin/windows/base/R-2.7.0-win32.exe
- Double Click on R-2.7.0-win32.exe to install
- Once you have installed R onto your windows system. Start it up.
- Secondly, to install Bioconductor
- Create this file named biocInstall.R
in the same folder and insert the following commands; save.
cat('Installing Basic Bioconductor Packages\n')
cat('Installing CNV/SNP analysis packages\n')
cat('Installing graphics packages\n')
- Alternatively, you can download this file for your convenience biocInstall.R , and save in the same folder as the R package and name it biocInstall.R
- Run the following command within R:
- This will run the biocInstall.R program and it will automagically go to www.bioconductor.org and download
the necessary modules for bioconductor package and install it into your PC.
- Once done, you have fully installed both R and Bioconductor within your Windows operating system.
- Course Materials